Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Please point me to trustworthy resources on the effectiveness of benzalkonium chloride against COVID-19. I read that it is inaffective (with no more details), but all articles seem to be based on one study which I cannot find.

COVID-19
Please point me to trustworthy resources on the effectiveness of benzalkonium chloride against COVID-19. I read that it is inaffective (with no more details), but all articles seem to be based on one study which I cannot find. submitted by /u/AlfredoOf98
[link] [comments]

Artikel Terkait

Please point me to trustworthy resources on the effectiveness of benzalkonium chloride against COVID-19. I read that it is inaffective (with no more details), but all articles seem to be based on one study which I cannot find.
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email


EmoticonEmoticon